Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day One Cookie List

I woke up bright and early this morning and decided which two cookies were on the agenda for today. As I write this, the first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies w/pecans have hit the oven rack. It was a basic Chocolate Chip cookie recipe that I used, the only difference being that I use mostly organic ingredients, that is...With the exception of eggs (my supplier was out of large). I sometimes switch out 1/2 cup of peanut butter for 1/2 of the butter and use peanuts instead of pecans. My kids really like this version. The other cookie for today is a Gingerbread Biscotti. One of my husband's favorites. I will be sharing that recipe with you. Oh well, gotta go pull the cookies out of the oven. I'll be back on soon with the Biscotti recipe

Well, spellcheck does not appear to be working this morning, so I'll try again with that later, bear with the spelling errors please!

No comments: