Monday, September 01, 2008

Rocky Mountain Days...


I wish I were a great writer, a conveyor of what I see and think.

Ever since we left Estes Park for home I've had ideas for a blog. A blog that would be life altering and put some perspective on my experiences living in Rocky Mountain National Park for summer. For it was a multi-sided experience. Sheer frustration, great joy, loneliness, awe inspiring beauty, pride in my children and husband, a new appreciation for nature and the majesty of the mountains of Colorado. I cannot do justice to,with my limited writing ability, the experiences I've had this summer. Though I will try.

My ideas are clear, I just wish I could put them down on these pages so that you would understand how this experience has changed me.

I will give it my best shot.

No comments: